Immediate Joiner Needed
Experience: 7 to 12 Years
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Coordinate HR projects
- Induction and On-boarding
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
- Continually works with department to streamline the hiring process and improve internal policies.
Induction and On-boarding experience a must / specialization
- When a candidate is finalized and selected, giving him the offer letter or letter of intent for joining the services, issuing an appointment letter with brief working agreement or policies once they join.
- Giving a presentation on the policies, procedures and culture followed by the company.
- Properly filing relevant documents of the new hire as required. Prepare personnel files.
- Introducing him/her to the team and the supervisor and/or manager.
- Sharing HR Manual with the new hires.
- Explaining the mode of communication
- Coordinating with the IT team to get his official Email ID made and IT equipment assigned.
- Assisting the employee with employee hire docket