One of our Global Client is looking for engineers who can be part of the team building a massive, scalable, distributed system for enabling the maps data platform. Successful candidates will have exceptional engineering and communication skills, as well as a belief that data-driven feedback leads to great products.
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of Java / Scala
- Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to learn new and existing technologies
- Experience with modern big data technologies such as Spark, NoSql, Cassandra,
- Kafka, Map Reduce, Hadoop ecosystem is a must have
- Experience of providing technical leadership to a small team is a big plus.
- Experience with data analytics and ability to mine data to obtain insights is much appreciated
- Demonstrated high ownership in previous projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering or higher in computer science or Equivalent
- Jr Eng : 2 – 4 yrs
- Sr Eng: 4 -7yrs