- At least 3 years of experience in Linux Administration.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Experience in configuration management and automation tools, such as Ansible, Shell, Python etc. Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, KVM, Xen etc.
- Experience with Nagios or any other monitoring tools. Additional Linux certifications (RHCE and RHCA) will be considered an advantage.