||Experience: 1- 4 Years of Consulting using Analytics or relevant analytics experience
Ideal Candidate: Must have worked in Consulting, Knowledge of Modelling, Statistical Tools and their integration with Visualisation tools. Knowledge of Python for building models (optional)
The Role Will Focus On
- Designing, modelling, implementing, and maintaining analytics Solutions using data from multiple databases and Business Units.
- Review trends in employee data and metrics, tell a story through the use of analytics tools, and clearly communicate findings to DU heads, External HR Clients or business leaders.
- Interact with, understand the challenges of, and propose analytical solutions.
People Analytics Consultant (50%) – Business (External) Consulting
- Design, program, document, model and maintain reports and dashboards using data from multiple systems.
- Ability to manage data and visualize results in analytics tools such as Tableau, Excel, Power BI and more
- Review trends in employee data to measure program performance and recommend corrective actions in partnership with DU Heads and business leaders
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Deep-dive into data trends to identify root causes and improvement opportunities.
- Identify trends, patterns and concerns emerging from data
- Formulate summary analysis and interpretation of data to be presented to all levels of management
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards
Reporting Consultant (30%) – Internal Consulting
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application and implementation of metrics
- Develop, recommend, and implement policies on reporting standards and data governance
- Maintain and deliver reports within the Workday portfolio
- Review and assist in preparing business cases tied to new metrics and report development
- Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues
- Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies
General analytics Projects (20%)
- Participate and lead projects as defined by leadership team
- Liaison and develop relationships with various business functions such as IT, Payroll, Finance, etc.
- External Education – Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Masters in Analytics or Done Certification courses
- Experience/Knowledge using reporting tools Tableau, BI tools etc.
- Statistical Tools like R and Python
- Analytical/business-decision making
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Client services focus
- Must be detail oriented and highly motivated with the ability to set and achieve goals and objectives
- Project management
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Results oriented & data driven