About C&K Management
C&K Management is part of TMI Group, a 30 year old full service HR Consulting firm headquartered in Hyderabad and having presence across all major cities in the country. C&K key services include e-Learning Content, Instructor Led Training Content, Off-the-Shelf Courses, Learning Technologies (LMS, Learning Portals, and Social Tools), Measuring and Evaluating and Knowledge Process Outsourcing.
Role of a Project Coordinator (e-learning & ILT)
The Project Coordinator (e-learning & ILT) will be tagged to this project and work closely with the Project Manager to render required project deliverable’s.
Additional details are as given below:
|Designation of Hire:
||Project Coordinator (e-learning & ILT)
||Head – Project Control
| Applicant Attributes-Must Have
- Need to have good understanding of customer’s requirements
(Analytical and problem solving skills)
- Coordinate with internal (within team) and external
customers (Clients and Vendors) for successful product
development and Delivery
- Target Driven
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be a good team player and a leader
- Good at interpersonal relationships with all the stakeholders
of the project
|Applicant Attributes-Nice to Have
||Exposure in E-Learning and classroom training
||Any Graduate with and MBA background
||This position can grow up to Sr. Manager level based on the performance of the individual.
||Must criteria based selection followed by HR preliminary round, followed by personal round of interview with Manager, followed by interview with Business Head, followed by discussion with HR.
|Job Current Location
|Nature of Work
- Understanding Client’s requirement
- Preparing project timelines with Content and Design Leads under the guidance of the Project Head
- Coordinating a Project kick-off meet with the Project Head to define and communicate the Project requirements
- Ensuring coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines within e-learning – Internal and external customers
- Responsible to track project changes/updates and reporting the updated schedule to the Project Head- Daily/Weekly Basis (as per the requirement)
- Addressing the issues coming up from the development team (both content/design) and get it clarified with the client
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the business needs
- Communication and Quality Champion at the client/vendor interface
- Documenting client feedback and channeling it to the development team for action – making sure to run the development team through the requirements before they start with the implementation
- Responsible for regular follow-up with the clients at all the touch points for on-time reviews and sign-off
- Responsible for managing, tracking and documenting project financials like – raising the Job orders and billing of vendors
- Responsible to coordinate with the vendors (freelance content developers, designers, editors and voice-over artists) – checking the availability, negotiating and assigning the tasks.
- Escalating to the Project Head in-case of any issue likely to emerge
- Maintain Project related documents – MOMs, Project timelines, Progress Trackers (status reports), Client and SME feedbacks etc.
|Competencies required for the Position
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Team Working
- Time Management