TMI is a 31 year old full service HR Consulting firm headquartered in Hyderabad and having presence across all major cities in the country. The group, comprising of three different entities.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability.
Those who are looking forward to a career rather than a stop-over may only apply.
- Recruitment Support Executive
- Virtual Recruitment Support Executive
Reports to: Zonal Manager
Work Location – PAN India (WFO/WFH)
Key Skills (Must Have)
- Telesales and Selling Skills
- Influencing skills
- Good Communication skills
- Target Oriented
- Eye for detail
- Positive Thinker
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic Attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Should be conversant in English
- Knowledge of an additional regional language and Hindi will be an added advantage
Computer Skills: Proficiency required in MS Office, Emails and Spread sheets
Qualification: Any Graduate/PG
Experience: 2 to 4 years (Training will be provided)
Salary: Fixed pay and an Attractive Incentive component
Office Work Timings: 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
Assessment Process: Telephonic Round, Zoom Interview
Office Location: TMI Office Hyderabad, TMI office Bangalore, TMI Office Mumbai, TMI Office Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and Selection of Talent for the Client
- Adherence to Indent fulfilment per Client TAT and internal TAT
- Daily reporting to Zonal Manager, MIS and Report Management.
- Highest level of process compliance as per TMI Standards.
- Coordinate with the Client’s Zonal Manager & Regional Managers for service delivery
Other Mandatory Requirements:
- Must own a Laptop
|Job Category||Supervisor & Managers|