TMI is a 31-year-old full-service HR Consulting firm headquartered in Hyderabad and has a presence across all major cities in the country. The group, comprising of three different entities.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability.
Commitment from Candidate:
The company HR policy requires a two years commitment of association from its full-time employees.
Those who are looking forward to a career rather than a stop-over may only apply.
Reports to: Zonal Manager
Vacancies are available at Head Office, Hyderabad & Branch offices in Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, and Mumbai.
Key Skills (Must Have):
- Sourcing ability from different platforms,
- Client management,
- Partner/ Vendor Management,
- Tele sales and Selling Skills
- Knowledge of sourcing Talent based on client requirements,
- Knowledge of the sourcing cycle
- knowledge of the Recruitment Process, Billing cycle
- Target oriented,
- Number and data-driven,
- Systems & Process orientated
- Positive thinker,
- Team Player,
- Enthusiastic attitude with an eagerness to learn.
- Should be conversant in English and Hindi.
- Knowledge of an additional regional language will be an added advantage.
Computer Skills: Proficiency required in MS Office, Emails and Spread sheets.
Qualification: Any Graduate/PG
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Salary: As per industry standards, based on Experience & Individual Competencies
Office Work Timings: 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
Career Progression: Regional Project Lead > Project Lead > Asst Manager – Recruitment Projects
Assessment Process: Preliminarily Face to Face Interview, Functional Round, Final Round with Zonal Head/Project Head.
Work Location: Client Office/ At TMI Office
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Service Delivery for Clients: Sourcing and Selection of Talent for the Client
- Deadline Adherence: Adherence to Indent Fulfilment per Client TAT and Internal TAT
- Process Compliance: Daily reporting to Zonal Manager, MIS and Report Management.
- Highest level of process compliance as per TMI Standards.
- Coordination: Coordinate with the Client’s Zonal Manager & Regional Managers for service delivery.
Any Queries Please feel free to reach out: Pooja Kyasa ( HR Team )
Contact : 8121005568
Mail ID: email@example.com
|Job Category||Supervisor & Managers|