TMI is a 30-year-old full-service HR Consulting firm headquartered in Hyderabad and has a presence across all major cities in the country. The group, comprising of three different entities, has about 300 full-time employees, and services client requirements across all major economic sectors.
TMI is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap, or financial ability.
The present requirement is for the RPO Division of TMI Network. Details are as given below:
24 Months Commitment
The TMI HR Policies require a 24-month commitment of association from its full-time employees. Those who are looking forward to a career rather than a stop-over may only apply.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with Business partnerships.
- Own and manage the sales process within business relationships aimed at delivering on revenue and volume across multiple channels.
- Strategize and successfully execute delivery plans, effectively manage R&R allocations, and manage the training of partner recruitment channels.
- Strategize and implement new project launches across the South zone.
- Handle the zone’s delivery team with micro-level planning and monitoring
- Take ownership of the programs essential to the delivery of the operation.
- Drive own personal development
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritize tasks and to organize workload and work under timelines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Own the entire client relationships across the level
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience in handling BFSI recruitment of South Zone (AP & Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka), majorly FLS positions
- Management Graduate or any other rigorous discipline from a reputed institution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Problem-solving abilities and negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment to further organization and business interest above all