Department/Group: HR Ops
Years of Experience : Min: 1 year – 3 years
Will Train Applicant(s): Yes
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to join our on-boarding
Team at a team lead level! As a Recruiter at our company, you will be responsible for managing.
On-boarding team at first level , client and vendor management and ensure smooth joining formalities for candidates.
- Allocation of daily work to team.
- Monitoring team.
- Keeping a check on candidates movement from one stage to another as per agreed SLAs and TATs. Ensure timelines are met as per agreed TATs and SLAs
- Prioritizing Cases/ Timely escalations to respective SPOC for intervention
- Client Management – Interacting with Client SPOC/recruiter/HRs and promptly resolve their queries and discuss/highlight cases which needs their intervention.
- Vendor management – Interacting with other vendors (BGV/ Portal vendors/ Partners- as applicable) and get the things done.
- Working on on-boarding tools like – Hire-craft/Taleo/Darwin/Success factor/People strong, etc
- Be a part of review meetings with client/ SPOCs/ Vendors as and when required
- Maintaining Trackers / Daily, Weekly, monthly quarterly reports and updates.
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Graduate (Any) / Masters in Business Administration – HR Specialization
- Min 1 year of experience in on-boarding candidates.
- Ability and willingness to learn & understand the process flow and SLAs and TATs.
- Ability to monitor the process and stages and highlight and discuss cases with respective SPOCs and bring it to closure.
- Good understanding and working experience with On-boarding tools such as ATS / Darwin/ People strong/ hire-craft/ Taleo /Success factor etc.
- Must have manageable Excel Skills/ data management/data handling
- Hands on experience in preparing MS PPT, reporting and analytics will be added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
|Job Category||Supervisor & Managers|